A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
- 1 LED Grow Lights Review – Will it light up your plants?
- 1.1 The Basics
- 1.2 JUEYINGBAILI 80W, LED Grow Lights Product Review
- 1.3 The Details
- 1.4 Grow Light Review JUEYINGBAILI 80W
- 1.5 Our Comments:
- 1.6 Our Recommendation
LED Grow Lights Review – Will it light up your plants?
For those homes that need a boost of light for plants, we offer this LED Grow Lights Review. Indeed, many plants require supplemental light indoors, unless they occupy a sunny window.
Of course, some happily enjoy little natural lighting. For those, no extra light may be necessary. In fact, for the shade-loving plants, too much light proves quite harmful.
However, for the sun-loving houseplants in your home, we suggest you continue reading our grow lights review.
As you search for a way to light up your plants, you’ll find a variety of LED grow lights review sites. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be reviewing different styles of grow lights for your houseplants. Our first review is of the JUEYINGBAILI 80W.
Product: JUEYINGBAILI 80W
Material: Aviation Aluminum
Size: 4, 24-inch adjustable arms
covers 360° area
about a 48-50″ diameter circle
Warranty: 24 months (manufacturer)
Price: Check current price
Many of us find it difficult to balance the number of sun-loving plants with the amount of sun reaching them. In fact, it often seems that we could fill a greenhouse with our plants that need a lot of sunlight.
However, the solution exists and provides plenty of options.Enter, the LED Grow Lights.
Grow Light Review JUEYINGBAILI 80W
- With 4 flexible light arms, this grow light simulates natural sunlight in your home. You choose the configuration, based on how you set the arms. By adjusting the angle of the arms, you control the amount of light for your plants.
- The clip-on base attaches to your table. But, when you need to move to another location, it easily unclips in seconds. (see cons and a note)
- Powered by USB or AC Power Plug, it’s truly portable. USB power adapter included.
- LED Grow Lights provide 3 color modes(Red Light, Blue Light & Mixed Light) and 9 brightness settings ranging from 20% to 100%. This provides the light necessary for photosynthesis and all growth stages of your plants.
- Intelligent Timing Function & High-Quality LED Circuits allows you to control timing even when you are not home.
- LED Bulbs made of aviation aluminum heat conductive material which increases longevity to more than 50,000 hours. Also, it provides steady current without flickering, melting or burning
- Very functional light that is portable.
- Long-reaching arms give better coverage of the plant area.
- True full-spectrum to help plants healthy.
- LED is less heat-producing to prevent burning plants
- Adjust brightness and timing for perfect control.
- You may use the plug or USB, depending on your needs.
- Use with your Alexa type device, too, for more control.
- Light arms are long (good reach) but they tend to sag.
- While the clip makes this easy to move, it also is a problem if you don’t have a solid place to clip onto.
- NOTE: An easy remedy: Use a piece of board or another solid object to attach the light to as a base.
- Light needs to be fairly close to the plants to ensure full exposure.
Yes, 12 month
- Before using, be sure to remove the secondary protective plastic on the light tubes.
- To create a more permanent base, the stand can be disassembled at the clip.
- See note above about the clip (see “cons”)
- Material: PVC
- Power: 80W
- Input Voltage: 5V
- LED Chips: Red : Blue = 52 : 28
- Wavelength: Red: 660nm / Blue: 460nm
- Life Time: 50000 hours
- Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Working Temperature：-20°C~40°C
- Certification: RoHS CE FCC UL
- 1*4 Heads LED Grow Light
- Power Adapter
- Spade for Indoor Plants
- Rake for Indoor Plants
- Shovel for Indoor Plants
This product offers a very good way to liven up those sun-loving houseplants. In fact, even the indirect plants will thrive when the sunlamp is adjusted to their needs.
If your houseplants need additional lighting, this light provides an excellent solution. And the reasonable price makes it an easy choice.
The Amazon rating is currently at 4.7/5 with over 900 reviews listed. We agree with that rating. In fact, our experience would prove almost a 5 rating, having had no problems with the unit.
However, if you need a floor standing lamp to illuminate a larger area, please stop back often. We’ll be reviewing other similar products, including our favorite floor model that enjoys a special location in our home.